1- Limited warranty for twelve (12) months for the ui phones handsets (except battery packs, chargers, headsets, USB cables & other accessories if any) starting from the date of       purchase/invoice for the purpose of claiming warranty of the handset.
2- Limited warranty of six (6) months for genuine & original ui phones battery and charger starting from the date of purchase/ invoice for the purpose of claiming warranty.
3- Limited warranty for three (3) months for genuine & original ui phones earphones & USB cable.
4- 101 Days Replacement Policy is not applicable on the super smart category phones.
5- Warranty could be considered void in case of:
• Liquid damage
• Physical damage/Tempering of the handset.
The cost incidences would be as under:
• Within warranty: The cost of repair will be borne by company.
• Outside warranty: The cost of repair will be borne by the customer.
We stand behind our products with industry-leading
101 days replacement warranty
As per 101 Days Replacement Policy, a customer can ask the replacement of the handset and “uiphones” will issue the replacement (Handset only without battery & battery door) to the customer subject to hardware failure only within 101 days from the date of purchase/activation. This is a handset to handset replacement process. Beyond 101 days, the normal repair warranty terms shall be applicable.
Below mentioned conditions are not covered under 101 Days Replacement Policy:
1) Problems related to Accessories, Software failure and problems associated to Speaker/Receiver/MIC.
2) No liquid or Physical damage
3) If any Indication found that the device has been modified or tampered.
1) Any accessories such as the battery, memory card, or back cover will not be replaced under any circumstances
2) Defective unit will be replaced with similar or higher specification model
3) Housing of replaced unit might be similar if the condition of defective unit is poor.